So this week we are focusing on Valentines and yes we realize Valentines was Thursday but its really the whole weekend for some people so we figured why not end the weekend by recapping some of your favorite things about the Holiday itself or some really funny stories!
Sunday Social time y’all!
1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: This year for sure! A went all out and really made me feel special.
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had: When I was 22 I went out with a guy who I’d gone on one date with previously. He told me to get all dressed up cause we were going somewhere fancy. He picks me up and we drive pretty far so Im thinking “this is gonna be good” We pulled into a …wait for it…Chili’s. Yes he took me to chilis needless to say we did not go out again.
3. What did you do for Valentines this year? Pictures above: A cooked, I brought desert, we exchanged our gifts that were mostly home made and we watched a movie and drank wine Perfect!
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single: Go out with your girlfriends to get pedicures and have dinner. I did this with some friends a few years back and we got each other valentines gifts! Was super fun!!!
5. Favorite Valentines Candy? Sweet tart hearts!!!
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood: My mom always had outfits for us til about 4th grade when I was like “mom I can pick out my own clothes!” and even after that until I was out of college I always got treats. In college it was a care package with candy, gift cards, notes etc. Love my mommy!!!
Next Weeks Questions: Lets talk about those awkward years: