Time for another installment of Neely’s Favorite Finds. While these aren’t always new things they are things I am currently obsessing over.
1. Hershey’s Peppermint Kisses…they only come out this time of year and I may or may not have eaten an entire bag already. Such a Holiday Favorite. You know its Holiday time when stores start selling these! I should really buy tons of bags so I have them all year.
2. Fair Isle….everything. I love how classic this look is and I have purchased a few sweaters, a scarf and many pairs of socks. I just love love love this!
3. Cozy Socks: I love this time of year because stores bust out cute and cozy socks. Here are some of the ones I have gotten and am obsessed with!
4. Jcrew Weekend Pants….I bought mine a few years ago and have been LIVING in them lately! They are perfect for not wanting to lay around in PJs but wanting to be comfy while at home.
Here I am (same pic as yesterday) with Weekend Pants and Cozy Socks
5. Silver Linings Playbook: I know I mentioned I went and saw it but seriously it was one of the best movies I’ve seen all year. Second only to Argo and right in front of Bernie. OMG I just love Bradley Cooper as a damaged guy and Jennifer Lawrence is perfect in everything she does. Plus I love that there is mention of all of the NFC East Football rivalries…so fun! Go see it! Now!
What are some of your favorite finds lately?