But not just any vodka Oddka Vodka.
Also here is a fun Oddka video you should PLEASE check out!!
Premium spirits and wine company Pernod Ricard launched a new brand of vodka, ODDKA® by Wyborowa in October 2012. ODDKA is currently available in Alabama, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, and will be expanding its national and global distribution in spring of 2013.
ODDKA is available in 750 ml bottles in original, clear vodka and five unconventional flavors:
- Apple Pie: For when you desperately yearn for the sweet taste of apples and cinnamon and can’t get one of grandma’s apple pies. Mixes best with Fanta, Coke or Ginger Ale.
- Electricity: A bolt of lightning in a bottle—but safer; tickling taste buds and sparking curiosity everywhere.
- Fresh Cut Grass: Nothing beats this home-mown taste; it’s crisp, citrusy, sweet and refreshing. Mixes best with Dr. Pepper, Ginger Beer or Soda Water.
- Salty Caramel Popcorn: If ODDKA were a movie, this flavor would be a caramel comedy with a sea salt subplot and a warm, feel-good ending. Mixes best with Fanta, Ginger Ale, Coke or Iced Tea.
- Wasabi: This tribute to the spicy burn of the sharp Asian condiment will satisfy your craving for something fiery. Mixes best with Ginger Ale and is perfect for a Bloody Mary.
I think my favorite flavor is Apple Pie because how great would that be at a Fourth of July or Thanksgiving party or Friendsgiving for a fun and unique drink to serve your obviously over 21 guests.
You can do so much with this vodka and really make it make common drinks a little more fun and exciting! I also think the great thing about this vodka is how different it is than other brands. Its not your average vodka by any means and its story is really cool. I hope you watch the video above.
The voice and inspiration of the ODDKA brand is Wit Oddoski, a virtual character in the real world. Wit was born as a 2-D line drawing, a rare condition that leads him to view the world a bit differently than others.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Oddka.