Aubrey as Neely…Neely as Aubrey no no no the first one
hi i’m aubrey, and i blog over at dreaming about someday. i’m excited to be here taking over the blog while neely gets settled in her new place.
do you ever wonder what it would be like to be someone else for a day? sometimes i think it would be fun, but other times it just seems weird.
what would i do if i was neely for a day??? i moved a little over a month ago so i can definitely imagine what it would be like to be neely today (the day before she moves which is when i am writing this). we have a lot of things in common so it’s not too hard for me to imagine what i would do if i was neely.
why in the world does one single person have so much stuff?
if i was neely…
the day before i moved i would…
1. wake up early and get going on the day (way too much to do to sleep the day away)
2. check social media (you know we all start the day that way) and respond to emails
3. hit the gym, go for a walk, do a video (get in a workout of some kind)
4. everything has been packed for and stacked for days, but i would have to check it all again just to make sure (i decided to move on a big whim so i had less than 2 weeks to find a place, pack, and actually move. sounds crazy, but i really had no time to stress about it. i just had to act and fast.) everything little thing would be out in the garage ready to put in the moving truck the next day.
5. pick up drinks and treats for the moving helpers.
6. check in with social media. arrange guest posters for the blog (i really wish i did this. my blog was basically unattended for the week).
7. stress about not having everything done even though there isn’t one more single thing to put in a box.
8. .help out a friend because they asked even though i really don’t have time
9. run a million errands that can probably wait but feel super urgent.
10. attempt to go to bed early to gear up for tomorrow, but that never seems to work.
maybe i think theses are the things i would do if i was neely for a day because they’re basically the things i did the day before i moved. i told you we have a lot in common. moving day is really no fun, but when you’re all ready, it definitely goes a lot better. best of luck with the big move. i’m glad it’s not me.