So I am a movie whore I will say it. I have over 500 DVDs/Blu Rays and I love love love summer movies!
These are the Summer Movie Musts I am excited to see:
Am I missing anything?
What are you excited to see this summer?
This is a Sponsored Post as a part of the Pretty Muddy Run and Old Navy Activewear
When I was asked to be a Dallas Ambassador for Old Navy and the Pretty Muddy Run I was so excited! First of all this is a run I was planning on doing anyways second I love Old Navy!
A little about the Pretty Muddy Run:
Sounds pretty fabulous right? Plus who doesn’t love Gettin Dirty?
Need to be all decked out for this run? Have you seen the cuteness that is the Old Navy active wear line? I mean seriously. As a girl who loves her some yoga pants and workout clothes I am IN LOVE with the new stuff from Old Navy.
Here are a few of my favs:
-Old Navy Compression Collection features everything from solid color leggings to color block capris, sports bras, tanks, shorts and jackets, and offers performance fit for added support and a slimmer silhouette
-Designed with the highest level of technology, active items are made with cotton, spandex and GoDry Fabric, which quickly wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
-Flat lock seams and tag-free labels prevent chafing to ensure you stay focused on fitness
-Old Navy Active pants offer fuss-free storage of keys, iPods or any other workout essentials
If you are looking for an awesome run and some awesome clothes make sure to check out the pretty muddy website for an event near you like the one in Dallas and also check out old navy because seriously the prices, the colors, the cuteness ..cant be beat
So will you be Gettin Dirty with Pretty Muddy?
Happy Its OK Thursday friends!
We only have a few of these left sads!
To spill milk everywhere the first time I used my frother
That It took me this many years to start making my own lattes at home
To not understand why my iPhone cords keep breaking
To slowly be moving things into A’s …no we aren’t living together yet but Im there most nights
That the show breaking Amish is highly addictive
To get weirdly excited when someone writes you a recommendation on LinkedIn…btw are we connected?
To be excited to go to Houston next weekend to visit A’s family
To watch the Jodi Arias punishment trial like it was my job
To let A teach me html when I really am afraid I wont understand it
To be excited about all the new fun babies coming into this world!
To have been blown away by this article
What’s OK with you this week?
Link up with Amber and I before time runs out on this little linkup party!
Oh Its been such a long time since I talked about my favorite finds! I wanted to discuss just a few with you today
1. BellaVita iPhone Wristlet: I won one of these in a giveaway from my bff Steph at the Vintage Modern Wife back in February and I was also sent one to review…obsession doesnt begin to describe it. I love having my phone, license, debit card, and credit card in one place. Its so easy to go run errands and just have this and my keys! I have one in Purple and one in Pink. I highly suggest checking them out!
2. Capresso Frother: So in my new not spending money tangent my friend Dana told me that since I have a keurig I should buy a frother and organic espresso K-cups and try making my own lattes. She told me about a great frother she’d had for years and it was only $50 on amazon…less than what I spend in 2 weeks at Starbucks. So I purchased it and vowed once it came in the mail to make my own lattes at home at least 5 days a week. Cause lets face it getting Starbucks is fun!
3. The Following: Have you seen this show? We are a little late to the party on it but downloaded the whole first season and holy scary as balls show batman I am addicted! Go watch it!
4. Capital Cities: A few months back I got a very cool Social Media 2 day job. I got to virtually cast a music video. Find dancers and people to be in the video and get them to the audition. I am so proud of myself and it was one of the hardest jobs I have had. Here is the finished project:
5. Not Shopping: 2 weeks in and I have not spent any unnecessary money! Yes its true. I have not bought one thing that was not food, medicine, or a necessity. Its honestly been way easier than I thought. As a self proclaimed shopoholic I honestly gave myself a week before I caved. But it hasn’t happened!
Tell me about one of your Favorite Finds